FILLING THE BOX part one by Robert Golden
is a series of 4 essays concerned with thinking about photography. As underlining these heavily illustrated essays they are about the nature of creative work in a troubled world, they may be of interest to people involved in other forms of art and social as well as personal problems.
A new 60 page illustrated, beautifully designed PDF about photography:
• connecting what concerns you in the middle of the night with making photographs •recognizing your special themes
• selecting subject matter which reflects those themes
•how to photograph your chosen subject matter
• moving from description to evocation in your picture making
• making sense out of technique
•discovering the importance of storytelling
• discovering the importance of your communications using photographs
•learning to pre-visualize individual pictures and complete stories amongst many other things
This is virtually a course in creative practice.